We’re pretty sure that your camera hasn’t stayed in its bag this summer and that you have some stock worthy images ready to be submitted. Such as? Easy… Kiwis and tourists enjoying all the things New Zealand has to offer in the summer. Our clients are looking for sunny / happy people shots all year round so don’t let your Christmas and Summer images sit on your hard-drive until the end of the year – it will be too late to earn from them! Start submitting your images today. Need some tips to prioritise your images? Check out this blog post.
Keen to shoot more stock shots? Make the most of the nice weather!
SCROLL DOWN FOR SOME SHOOTING IDEAS
AT THE BEACH:
- Family, group of friends
- All demographics and age groups
- Sunbathing, going for a swim
- Water sports: wake board, jet ski, surf, kayak, paddle-board, body board, sailing, fishing, diving, jumping off the local wharf,
- Beach sports: beach volleyball, Frisbee, soccer, rugby, horse riding
- Playing in the sand, with drift wood, etc
- Casual walk on the beach with or without pets
- Around a fire at the beach, hanging out (especially groups of young people 18-30’s)
- Cooking on the barbecue, open fire, outdoors pizza oven, picnics,
- Camping, glamping,
- Road trip in a car, van or caravan, backpacking,
- At the beach, at the river,
- In the countryside, in the forest,
- In the Mountains,
- During Summer festivals,
- Holiday homes, Kiwi bach,
- Images of pristine beaches (i.e. no people, no buildings, no litter)
FLORA AND FAUNA:
- Native flora and fauna
- Pohutukawa trees
- Veggie garden in the summer
- People celebrating Christmas together: sharing a meal, opening presents, having a drink, laughing, playing
- Christmas decorations and presents, opening presents under the tree.
- Remember it’s summer so shorty pyjamas, t-shirts, shorts etc and lots of light
- Christmas Kiwiana
- Santa Claus
- HINT: Don’t wait till next Christmas – mock up a shoot NOW!!
Check out our curated galleries for more inspiration
All images are protected by Copyright and available for license on oneshot.co.nz.
The photonewzealand team.