New Zealand is known for its craft beer scene and the photonewzealand collection could use some new, fresh, contemporary images of Craft Beers, Brewers, Breweries and people tasting and enjoying craft beers.
Below are some ideas you can use to plan your next photoshoot:
- People enjoying craft beers in different situations (>18 year old)
- Hops fields, Malt fields
- At the brewery – here is a comprehensive list of NZ breweries
- At the bar / pub
- At the supermarket
- At home
- Harvesting hops and malts
- The different stages of brewing craft beers
- Bottling beers
- Choosing and buying beers
- Pouring beers
- Drinking beers
- Beers Tasting
- Still life of New Zealand craft beers, beer bottles, hops
- Portraits of New Zealand brewers
- Landscape pictures of hops fields
- Architecture and still life inside and outside the breweries
- Brewers Guild Awards
WANT TO SEE SOME EXAMPLES?
LOG IN TO YOUR ONE SHOT ACCOUNT AND CLICK “MY LIGHTBOXES”
SELECT THE CRAFT BEER LIGHTBOX AND CLICK OPEN.
Images protected by Copyright and available for license on oneshot.co.nz, sciencephoto.co.uk.
The photonewzealand team